Art as a creative expression can be found in all of us. We are born with the ability to exhibit our thoughts and imaginations through diverse means known as Art, which goes beyond drawing and sketches. Singing, pottery, knitting, dancing and sometimes just being still, qualify as some form of art. These are some of the ways to improve yourself through creative expression.
- Creating art relieves stress. Drawing, sculpting, painting and sketching are rewarding hobbies known to relieve stress levels and leave you feeling mentally balmy. The average person has 60,000 thoughts per day, usually about the same things. Art as a creative expression allows for some distraction in your mind, keeping you in a state of mind often referred to as ‘the flow’. While you do art, your mind assumes a meditative state which pushes worries aside, giving you the ability to pay attention to details and focus on your immediate environment.
- Art enhances problem-solving skills. Unlike mathematics or sciences, there is no wrong or right answer, so you can come up with unique solutions or ideas. Art encourages the ability to think outside the box, which drives innovation. Its fine to see things differently, and have varying perspectives. Thinking outside the box stimulates your brain to grow new neurons.
- Art creates a sense of accomplishment. This comes from the satisfaction of starting a creative project and finishing it. In a field as broad as art, there’s the tendency to abandon unfinished projects due to self-doubt in one’s ability. Hanging finished works on the wall where it can be seen easily boosts self-esteem.
- Art increases brain connectivity. The ability of the brain to grow new collections and change throughout your lifetime is called plasticity or neuroplasticity. Every time you engage in a new activity, your brain creates new collections between brain cells.
- Art improves the quality of life for dementia patients. Creative reasoning improves cognitive abilities and memory especially in people with brain disorders. Research shows a 70% success rate of improvements in dementia patients who have undergone art therapy that involves drawing, painting, and coloring.
Fine Art and your Brain; You can boost Intelligence Quotient through creative expressions
5 thoughts on “Fine Art and your Brain; You can boost Intelligence Quotient through creative expressions”
Thanks for your write-up. One other thing is that if you are advertising your property yourself, one of the challenges you need to be cognizant of upfront is when to deal with home inspection accounts. As a FSBO retailer, the key about successfully switching your property in addition to saving money about real estate agent profits is know-how. The more you understand, the simpler your home sales effort is going to be. One area where by this is particularly vital is assessments.
I used to be suggested this blog by my cousin. I am now not sure whether or not this submit is written via him as no one else recognize such specified about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!
Attractive part of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts. Anyway I抣l be subscribing in your augment or even I success you get entry to consistently fast.
Thanks for your posting. One other thing is always that individual states in the United states of america have their particular laws that affect home owners, which makes it quite hard for the our elected representatives to come up with a new set of recommendations concerning foreclosure on people. The problem is that every state has own legal guidelines which may have impact in an undesirable manner in relation to foreclosure insurance policies.
This actually answered my problem, thank you!